These zucchini boats bake up so buttery. The herb stuffing is so flavorful and has a crunchy texture from the walnuts. This is a delicious, light, summertime meal.
- 2 medium zucchini
- sea salt
- 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs (check the labels as some of the "flavored" varieties include milk
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp EVOO
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425 and then line a small baking dish with foil or parchment paper.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds. Season the inside with salt.
- Combine the panko, tomato, parsley, dill, walnuts, garlic and olive oil in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon panko mixture into the zucchini and arrange in the baking dish.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
- Bake until the zucchini is tender and the panko mixture is golden brown, about 25-30 minutes.
TWO SINGLE WIVES LLC